• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooh noooooooooo (again!!)

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
So.... I think someone is trying to tell me I NEED a hamster :lol: I resisted another beauty in the garden centre last wk, but just nipped in PAH and OMG an absolutely BEAUTIFUL boy AND he's in the adoption section so less guilt if I did get him... Makes me think the other one wasn't meant to be mine cos this one was just around the corner... Will sleep on it but may have to get this one tomorrow if he's still there :roll: I blame all u hamster owners on here that keep posting pics of the little cuties ;)

Rabbits008-11.jpg

:wave:

What u tryin to do to me?! :oops: Jane ur the worst culprit with all ur pics!! I do think hamsters r one of the cutest creatures they're so pretty. I bet the staff c me coming and say quick put that hamster/rabbit/guinea pig (delete as appropriate :lol:) out she'll have it!! There was 2 very cute guineas actually aswell :oops: Told myself no more guineas tho!! I know myself tho and once I have it in my head that 'I'd quite like a hamster' I'll be forever 'looking' until I just blummin get one!!

:wave: Tell Percy that Grayson the hamster is officially adopted and is currently settling into his new home :D And his new mummy is busy planning Grays-Land :lol: hamster mansion :thumb:

Back