• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rexes I Have Loved and Lost

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
These were my very first Rabbits. Bought on a whim from Petsmart (now P@H) in January 1998

Eleanor, Megan and Beatrice

elmegbea.jpg

Seamus

Seamus-1-1.jpg

Ronan, Jack, Timothy, Jill, Sophie, Anna and Molly

BEASBABIES.jpg

Ronan and Jack as adults, just posting this as it is one of my all time favorite photos

RONANANDJACK.jpg

Huckle Bunny Finn

HUCKLEBUNNYFINN-1.jpg

Lara

LARA.jpg

David and Becks

DAVIDANDBECKS.jpg

Ned

NED-1.jpg

Orlaith

ORLAITH-1.jpg

Freya and Fred

FREYAANDFRED.jpg

Rupert

RUPERT-1.jpg

Norman

Picture101.jpg

Jake

JAKE.jpg

Meg

MEG2.jpg

Lord Lopsley

LORDLOPSLEY-1.jpg

Sarah

SARAH-1.jpg

Lizzie and Eddie

LIZZIEEDDIE.jpg

Sir Victor Velveteen

sv5.jpg

Also, although not mine in the eyes of the law I cannot forget Alysia. I will NEVER forget her

alysia.jpg

wow those are some stunning rabbits :love: I do love rexes. Probably my second favourite breed after contis :love: But after Dennis I don't know if I could face another rex, the worry about a heart condition would always be at the back of my mind... :(

wow those are some stunning rabbits :love: I do love rexes. Probably my second favourite breed after contis :love: But after Dennis I don't know if I could face another rex, the worry about a heart condition would always be at the back of my mind... :(

6 of the above died of heart related issues :cry:

They were very beautiful! Were the first 3 your first rabbits? 1998 was the year rabbits came into my life. Hope you get the car sorted.

My bridge bun Hazel-Rah looked like Jake, I miss her beautiful fur - and she used to lick peoples feet when they sat on our sofa.

Bought back lots of happy memories looking at all your rexes :)

Back