• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new shed is almost ready! UPDATED with vid of moving in

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
Going up!
WP_000256.jpg

DH doing his stuff
WP_000257.jpg

Outside
WP_000270.jpg

Inside
WP_000267.jpg

Just need to get the run on the front and we're good to go! :D

Last edited:
I just spent about 30 second trying to work out where you'd have got such a short shed from (reading this on a netbook, and was only looking at the top half of the second picture!). lol.

Looks great! Have you tried the buns on the ramp yet? We tested T&F on ours with just the struts on and they found it slippery - we had to add some carpet (cheap tiles cut up) to give it more grip.

DH is a short**** but even he's bigger than that, lol.

They have a ramp in the double hutch so we're hoping they'll be fine, thanks for the tip about the carpet though. We're more concerned about Ori's ability to use the cat flap. Scarlet had one at the RSPCA but I'm not sure he's ever seen one.

I just spent about 30 second trying to work out where you'd have got such a short shed from (reading this on a netbook, and was only looking at the top half of the second picture!). lol.

Looks great! Have you tried the buns on the ramp yet? We tested T&F on ours with just the struts on and they found it slippery - we had to add some carpet (cheap tiles cut up) to give it more grip.

Haaaaaa I did the same thing and I'm on a laptop! :oops:

Scarlet and Ori are moving in on Thursday :D

I knew marrying a joiner was a good thing. I said what I wanted inside and he just went off and built and fitted it!

Looks fab! I love the bit the video where they both hop into the corner at the same time!
Have they tried the ramp? Scarlet looked very interested...

Scarlet's been up the ramp and has mastered the cat flap. Ori keeps putting his head through the cat flap and changing his mind, he'll learn bless him.

WP_000272.jpg

WP_000275.jpg

WP_000278.jpg

WP_000277.jpg

It really does look great! Scarlet looks a bit lonely in that last pic. She needs her husbun to man up and get out of the catflap :lol:

Looks like they love it! :love: Love your commentary on the video! :lol:

I had the sound on the laptop down and have only just watched it with the sound up. There was me thinking I'd lost my Suffolk accent, clearly not! "Thaas lovely that is" deepest darkest Suffolk at it's best! :lol:

We have just decided to get our new arrivals a shed. This has given me inspiration as what to do with it although I don't think it will be half as good as yours as my OH is a more Bodge-it-and-scarper type!
Fab set up you have there, have they both sussed the cat flap yet?

Ori has finally manned up and used the cat flap :D
He's not as competent as Scarlet (who just leaps through it) bit he has done it at last.

They both seem to love the shed. We fitted a spyhole so we can see what they're up to in there (one like you'd have in your front door) and they were both chilling out on the shelf earlier.

Back