• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Manor Pet Housing

Dave81

Mama Doe
For those of you with Facebook (although the link might work if you don't have an account too), I have had this page as a "Like" for a while now.

The lady makes all kind of different rabbit enrichment toys, hay feeders etc etc

https://www.facebook.com/Manorpethousing

I'm about to place an order for a Delux Hay Bar but I'm hopefully getting it custom made as I want to put a larger litter tray in than the one supplied

Anyway feel free to have a mooch around, shes receptive to ideas and I believe thats where a number of products have stemmed from

Thanks for the link. I like the idea of the budget hay station, would be nice to keep some of their hay nice and clean to eat :lol:

You can also see some photos of other people bunnies using the products, I found that helped for when looking at sizing up what I want, that prompted me to ask for a custom built deluxe hay station as its a bit too tiny for both my buns to climb in if I bought the standard size.

I'm going to end up buying loads from this shop I think, I love most of the products so far. The bunny room will be looking rather good once I can get it all furnished out slowly but surely

They use the base of a rat cage 80cm by 50cm as their main litter / hay tray so think the budget version will do us fine :D. I prefer the entrances of that one than the barred version too.

Thanks

I'm hoping this will be the end to hay getting scattered everywhere, currently I have it in the tray and on the carpet as I don't have another storage to keep the hay in.

Might stop accidents been left all over the floor too :lol:

I'm sending my measurements in tomorrow for a custom deluxe hay station, can't wait to get it as it should keep my living room tidy (in theory)

Back