• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have your buns had myxi?? Which vacc?

Do you mean have your Vaccinated Rabbits gone on to contract Myxi ? Or do you mean which Myxi Vaccine has your Rabbit had ?

both..cant type long winded....:lol:...had op today,,,,can you reword?? please??

Eeeeep, cant edit title of thread for you

My Rabbits had the single dose Nobivac Myomatosis Vaccine. They will all probably have the combination one next time. I just was not comfortable about them having it immediately it was released.

Hope you recover quickly from your op' xx

I have four rabbits all vaccinated with the old myxo vaccine every six months. Two have now got nodular myxo, fingers crossed the other two are okay.

My 2 girls had the combination vaccine today previously they had obviously had the singles.

The boys are next around February time I think, must remember to check their vaccination records

My buns were given the single vacc as the vet advised it would be better for them since they've never had the vaccs before?? As of next time they have to have combi vacc though as the vet has discontd use of the old one...

The five that we lost a few years ago to myxi were vaccinated with the single 6 months vac :(

Ours weren't the only ones that got ill from that batch though :censored:

Back