• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have 4 single bunnies in foster care here just now

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
If anyone is looking for a single bunny, i have the most stunning singles here, that I am fostering for Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care

First up is Thumper, she is one of the Aberdeen rescue bunnies she is very friendly (she has one ear up one ear down usually but i pushed one down accidently when stroking her LOL)

1oct002.jpg

1oct001.jpg

Then another of the Aberdeen rescue, Bubbles, who is a Granny to some of the other bunnies from that rescue. I have never seen such a full maned lionhead!

1oct011.jpg

1oct012.jpg

Next up we have Iris, a gorgeous older girl, who is fussy that her food is given in a bowl not scattered :lol:

1oct004.jpg

1oct003.jpg

And the friendly full of fun Taz who was in the mood for a photoshoot.

1oct007.jpg

1oct005.jpg

1oct009.jpg

They are all great wee buns.

Taz is just a cheeky loveable wee rogue, he likes to be stroked and petted, but if its after supper time, he wont allow it, but any time of the day leading up to supper time, he finds ok, as he may get extra for being cute :lol: :love:

Thumper is just lovely, curious and friendly, she is constantly learning stuff, like how to jump and run :love:

Iris, she is a sweet old lady who wants a friend so badly, she tried to get in with my group, and with Bubbles and she even tried to befriend the cats, she just wants a lovely husbun to settle with. :love:

And Bubbles, shy but friendly, just needs a bit of interaction to give her some more confidence, which im sure she will gain qucikly :love:

Back