• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Combo Vaccination

Dave81

Mama Doe
Fluffy & Jezebel has the combo vaccination today, it cost £41.40 in total at the budget clinic at my vets.

It was quite amsuing because Jezebel is not the best patient and she bites really hard, the vet says in his 26 yrs he has never seen a rabbit behave like Jezebel!! She kept trying to bite me rather than the vet, then she locked her jaws on to me, luckily she only got hold of my coat sleve but she was tugging it really hard and floating in mid air as I was lifting her to try to get her to release me. We had to just leave her for a couple of minutes until she decided to let go then she started again!!! :roll::roll:

Fluffy wasnt too mad but she did keep trying to leap over the top of me

Anyway there both vaccinated now and looking a bit grumpy

Awwww I am sure they will get over the grumps !!

With a name like 'Jezebel' what did the Vet expect of her !! :lol:

Awwww I am sure they will get over the grumps !!

With a name like 'Jezebel' what did the Vet expect of her !! :lol:

I certainly got her name right!! She seems to have gotten worse since her spay in January, however I will leave her to it as she only gets like that when her personal space is invaded

I've got some treats for them so will tempt them in a hour, will give them chance to chill out:lol:

Whoops! Lucky she got your coat and not a chunk of your arm! :shock:

Hope they enjoy their treats :love:

Back