• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any Carefresh bedding users?

jazxo

Mama Doe
I use Carefresh for Pippin and I love it, as does she seem to but it goes so quick and I'm spending a fortune :( I can only find it at Pets at Home and can't seem to find many better deals online. Where do you get it from if you use it?

I'll be keeping my eye on this because I love Carefresh but like you say it's really expensive. I've tried loads of different things for litter and this has been the best. My two just wee and poop so much I have to change litter twice a day making care fresh cost about £20 a week for us as a minimum. So at the minute I'm using chopped straw, not absorbant in the slightest but super cheap!
Haven't seen it any cheaper than Pets at Home so can't help you there.

I loved Carefresh but had to switch to Megazorb as it was cheaper even though I thought Carefresh was better! I remember seeing it online for £15 but then they added £5 delivery so it ended up working out the same anyway :roll: I'd love to know if it can actually be found cheaper anywhere.

Thanks for the replies!
I'm thinking of switching to Megazorb then :/ where do you all get Megazorb if you don't mind me asking?

From the horse supply shop. It's about £7 per bag but it costs me petrol too so I buy lots of bags at once

My local independent pet shop order in a massive bag of megazorb from a horse supplies place and bring it to my house on their way home free of charge :thumb:

Back