• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: Pledge a Pound - Autumn Prize Every Time Fundraiser

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
The Pledge a Pound Autumn Prize Every Time Fundraiser is here.

The theme is the rescues that Pledge a Pound support. Below are picture grids of the rescues logos with numerical references for each picture. Each picture has been allocated a prize from the list and images shown below.

Each logo / entry will cost £3 or you can have 2 for £5.

All money raised will go direct to pledge a pound. Payments should be made to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk , detailing exactly what the payment is for so that they can keep track of payments.

The fundraiser will run until all the pictures have been selected. The prizes will be posted directly to the winners, i will get the addresses from the winners and sort out the postage details. Postage costs will be covered by the donator of the prize.

The list below will detail what grids have been taken.

Logos3.jpg

Logos1.jpg

Logos2.jpg

Available Prizes:
PRIZELIST.jpg

PRIZE1.jpg

PRIZE2.jpg

Last edited:
Can I have 11, 16, 18 and 26 please :wave:

I'll go and pay now!

Edit- paid!!!

Last edited:
Thanks so much to all who have entered so far. I will get the grids updated tomorrow (they are on my PC at work) and will upload with your names allocated to your selections.

That should be the grids updated with the selections to date.
Thanks everyone :)

16 selections remaining :)

Back