PDA

View Full Version : Going to miss my girls

xlaurax
01-10-2012, 09:42 AM
I've got 2 nights without them now. Left for work at 8.10 this morning and won't see them until I return home from work at 6 pm on Wednesday :(

I know it sounds silly but I've never been away from them for that long!

OH has instructions on how to care for them and I know they'll be fine, he loves them as much as me so he'll make sure they're fed, watered etc.

Just sad that I'm not going to get bunny cuddles / noserubs for a couple of days :cry:

I've asked him to send me some pics of them later :lol: I'm too soft for my own good!

bunnytoes
02-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Awe.........I understand. I miss Julie too when I can't see her everyday. I bet that they give you lots of extra cuddles when you return.

xlaurax
02-10-2012, 04:57 AM
Awe.........I understand. I miss Julie too when I can't see her everyday. I bet that they give you lots of extra cuddles when you return.

I hope so :D

Struggling to sleep tonight but don't think that's bunny related, I did have a dream about them though :lol:

susie bun
02-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Hope they don't go in the huff with you. :lol:

xlaurax
02-10-2012, 11:16 AM
:lol: I've chopped up some rosemary, sage and tarragon for OH to give them a handful of at suppertime each night and I did put them a few new willow sticks on, I'm hoping they will be happy with that :lol:

dutchbunny
02-10-2012, 11:55 AM
I hated having to leave Moses and Watson for 11!! days. My newborn nephew had fallen very ill shortly after birth and was in icu so I raced over to my sister to help her with everything as she has a 2 year old as well. My OH did a fantastic job looking after them but I just missed my crazies running round my feet.