• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going to miss my girls

xlaurax

Mama Doe
I've got 2 nights without them now. Left for work at 8.10 this morning and won't see them until I return home from work at 6 pm on Wednesday :(

I know it sounds silly but I've never been away from them for that long!

OH has instructions on how to care for them and I know they'll be fine, he loves them as much as me so he'll make sure they're fed, watered etc.

Just sad that I'm not going to get bunny cuddles / noserubs for a couple of days :cry:

I've asked him to send me some pics of them later :lol: I'm too soft for my own good!

Awe.........I understand. I miss Julie too when I can't see her everyday. I bet that they give you lots of extra cuddles when you return.

Awe.........I understand. I miss Julie too when I can't see her everyday. I bet that they give you lots of extra cuddles when you return.

I hope so :D

Struggling to sleep tonight but don't think that's bunny related, I did have a dream about them though :lol:

:lol: I've chopped up some rosemary, sage and tarragon for OH to give them a handful of at suppertime each night and I did put them a few new willow sticks on, I'm hoping they will be happy with that :lol:

I hated having to leave Moses and Watson for 11!! days. My newborn nephew had fallen very ill shortly after birth and was in icu so I raced over to my sister to help her with everything as she has a 2 year old as well. My OH did a fantastic job looking after them but I just missed my crazies running round my feet.

Back