• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poorly stray cat :(

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Came back from walking my dogs on saturday morning to find a cat sat on my doorstep. I expected it to run away as my dogs hate cats and were barking at her and ran at her but she wasn't going anywhere... Except straight into my house to make herself at home!!! She hissed and swiped at the dogs and they've kept their distance ever since!

Here she is....

2A7CB02F-ECA8-4797-AE0E-F296561180DB-44382-000032561149F87C.jpg

I took her to the vets but she wasn't chipped :( She's very grubby and obviously been a stray for a while. Anyway as the day went on I realised she is very poorly :cry: She's been having seizures, wetting herself and soiling everywhere, she's very confused and disorientated, it's been so upsetting to see :cry: RSPCA inspectors told me to take her to vets as they can't collect her so got an appointment this morning but it doesn't look good for the poor little thing :(

Oh poor thing. I bet she's been dumped because of her illness : (
I hope she gets the care she deserves now x

Just got back from vets, it's most likely she'll be put to sleep :cry: It's best thing for her but so sad. I hate to think how long she might have been suffering alone, the seizures must be very frightening, she had at least 4 whilst iv had her probably a lot more that iv not seen. Sleep tight little cat :cry:

Just got back from vets, it's most likely she'll be put to sleep :cry: It's best thing for her but so sad. I hate to think how long she might have been suffering alone, the seizures must be very frightening, she had at least 4 whilst iv had her probably a lot more that iv not seen. Sleep tight little cat :cry:

You've done the kindest thing and I'm sure she's grateful.

Back