• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SpiderBun!

Embo

Young Bun
So as saturday was a nice day I sat out in the garden and let Theo and Tiffany out for a run too. They have a big pen for daily use, but I like to let them out every now and then, they seem to like an explore and get quite excited! I do keep a close eye on them though as they like a bit of mischief. Theo's favourite is running and jumping accross the fish pond :shock: He knows it terrifies me. I see him warming up and thinking about it, so I call him in a very stern voice before storming up the garden path, by which time he's already done it and is off down the garden.
Anyhow, I digress. I looked up on saturday and saw Tiffany, who now weighs in at 7kg halfway up the garden trellis :shock: trying to scale the garage wall! I couldn't believe it. There she was, left back leg reaching out for a hold on the clematis, front right paw stretching for the next rung on the trellis! I so wish I had my camera handy. I actually had to go and lift her down, she wasn't about to give up. She got very grumpy with me, but I didn't want her falling and hurting herself.
Does anybody elses rabbit climb? She has never done it before. She does enjoy standing on her back legs having a good look at things but actually climbing? I didnt think it was possible!
Would be interested in hearing about other peoples 'spiderbuns' :lol:

Brave bunneh!!!!

No I haven't got a spiderbun.........Frankie is a flowerpot bun. He loves sitting in them and nomming on their contents!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr norty boy!!! :lol::lol:

Wow clever bunny! Lilly likes to keep her paws firmly on the ground, Harvey will climb his way along the back of the sofa and enjoys climbing all furniture no matter how high but I don't think he's brave enough to climb a trellis!

Also 7kg :shock: she must be a big girl! I call Lilly my beautiful big girl and she's 3kg :lol: I absolutely love big bunnies :love:

I sort of have a spiderbun, I guess. It's Coco. She's one and a half and is a Mini Rex. She'll climb - or try to - on the wire fencing surrounding my "pot corner" (no - not drugs; flowers and veg :roll: :lol:)

She gets very cross when I turf her off it mind you :lol:

I've seen Jigsaw climb his enclosure luckily I put a roof on so he couldn't get out, he made it look so easy too

Back