• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flippin A!

courtneydayle

Alpha Buck
Bandana has started biting me! She cuddles up, pushes on my stomach (or arms, or back, or neck or anywhere else she is) a bit then bites me! She was weaned last week, think this has anything to do with it? What could I do to stop her from doing this?

Honestly? The only thing is spaying when she's old enough lol :p Lola was evil before her spay.. Couldn't touch her without getting a nasty bite, but she's fine now she's spayed.

Sounds like she wants a feed from you :lol:

No advice, but doesn't sound like she is being aggressive, if she is cuddling up first.

Sounds like she wants a feed from you :lol:

No advice, but doesn't sound like she is being aggressive, if she is cuddling up first.

Its not aggression, its just annoying. Cause there not the big bites that you can rub to get them to stop hurting. They're little pincy bites that hurt forever afterwards!

When Toby used to do it, I would just put him on the floor and he stopped after a while. They're sociable so withdrawing contact is a good way of encouraging/discouraging behaviour. I wouldn't stop him from coming back to me, just put him away from me.

my mabel used to do this when she was young, everytime she did it or went to, i said ouch out loud, until she learned not to do it to me and that it hurt

Back