• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bowl is empty!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P9300633_zps5528cf6d.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: So disapproving. Had to show James, he said he looks very happy and that he seems to be smiling :shock:

Oh dear.... :shock: Sleep with one eye open!
Amazing there is no damage to any of the books behind him in protest. Is the "bad bunny" on holiday? ;)

Looking gorgeous as always, Spenser...even when starving. :love:

Oh dear.... :shock: Sleep with one eye open!
Amazing there is no damage to any of the books behind him in protest. Is the "bad bunny" on holiday? ;)

Looking gorgeous as always, Spenser...even when starving. :love:

Actually a couple of books have been nibbled, but it doesn't show in the photo. :lol: I tried to direct Spenser's attention to the bowl with a generous piece of hay cake in it, but he is - as you can see - not impressed. :roll:

He looks so handsome and he is showing off his mane to great advantage :love: I'd love to cuddle you Spenser, you look so cuddly and handsome which has cheered me up a bit :)

Actually a couple of books have been nibbled, but it doesn't show in the photo. :lol: I tried to direct Spenser's attention to the bowl with a generous piece of hay cake in it, but he is - as you can see - not impressed. :roll:

I don't blame him! :lol::love::love::love:

Back