• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

easibed litter - anyone use it?

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
I am trying to find a more economical litter for my bunnies and pigs as it is costing me a fortune. I am currently using megazorb but cant get it locally so with chipping i'm paying around £12 a bag and use 1 every fortnight!

My local animal feeds shop stocks easibed which is just £7 for a huge bag. i have emailed easibed to check that it is safe for small furries as it is marketed for horses but i have heard of rabbit owners using it,

any thoughts?

Ive used it before, I use it for the chooks on the mus and its brill for them (its like a safe bark). The easibed is very economical but I dont find it very absorbent for litter trays, however if you change litter trays daily it would be fine:D

Ive used it before, I use it for the chooks on the mus and its brill for them (its like a safe bark). The easibed is very economical but I dont find it very absorbent for litter trays, however if you change litter trays daily it would be fine:D

thanks! yeah most of my trays are changed daily!

Back