• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet ashes made into glass

Hiya. My antivirus software really doesn't like your link. I got a massive warning pop up and it closed the webpage. Thought I ought to mention it.

There's nothing wrong with the link it will be your software over reacting, it's a genuine website :)

If only I had the money, I'd love to do this for my bridge bun! The site was fine on mine as well, no issues with McAfee and McAfee wouldn't let me onto the site if it was.

It's deffo legitimate as they have a Facebook page full of people who have had stuff from them.

Can only assume it's shear coincidence that you have a virus

beautiful colours...wow! VERY expensive though :-(
I wonder how they actually do it - I couldnt see a link to step by step

really beuatiful though!

I wasn't suggesting the site wasn't legit, I'm sure it is, but my antivirus software had a massive problem with it and it's never blocked a site like that previously. Any site can be exploited by hackers, I very much doubt it's anything to do with the actual business.

I wasn't suggesting the site wasn't legit, I'm sure it is, but my antivirus software had a massive problem with it and it's never blocked a site like that previously. Any site can be exploited by hackers, I very much doubt it's anything to do with the actual business.

Agree. I'm sure business is legit but the virus was really nasty.

Back