• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Camp Sanctuary... Open Day - 28 October 2012 TODAY!!

Hope they have a good day :D

ETA
- Gah, clicked on the link and the first two Buns I see in need of a home a Rexes !!!

Hope they have a good day :D

ETA
- Gah, clicked on the link and the first two Buns I see in need of a home a Rexes !!!

You did the same as me there - I thought it was two rex bunnies but it is actually the same bunny from a different angle, very deceptive. (Two bunnies for the price of one) :shock:

I have added this to the Rabbit Rehome events page and facebook page :wave: Good luck.

Thank you.

I hope the cold doesn't put people off. I have been to an open day before in late October and I was very, very cold for hours afterwards. I think that was probably 4 years ago because I think it was the year I adopted Rudy Roo.

Oh they are local to me, might visit however no additional bunnies can be brought home

This is just what my husband said. No room at the Inn but we can go and support them if you want. Its local to us so we may pop up. Please do not let me sneak a bunny out under my coat

Well it's today :wave:

It's not bitterly cold here (17ish miles away) but it is raining. I don't know if it is in Heaton, or if it's going to take up but hope those of you who go enjoy and don't get too wet.

Aww I am in love, bunny love. What beautiful rabbits, and so well looked after. The shock of the visit was my hubby saying how lovely the little brown rex was and the big blue one opposite. :shock: He doesnt do rabbits.

My 2 seemed tiny when we came home, they have forgiven me for shutting them in the run cos its Sunday dinner for tea so they get spoilt

Back