• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed plans/ideas?

Aoifeb33

New Kit
Hi everyone! :wave:

I'm converting my 8 x 6 shed for my rabbit Thumper and I was wondering if anyone has any interesting ideas that I could try! Anything and everything is welcome!!
Im hopeless at designing or planning anything so this is why im asking all of you!:lol:
Pictures of your setups would be great!:)

If you can think of anything please let me know!

Thanks xxx :D

Have a look in the housing section and the outdoor housing sticky thread for some ideas :D:wave: I'd link it but I'm on the iPad! An 8 x 6 shed sounds cool!

yey there will be room for a friend! (I shh myself sorry)
If you use the seach you will find lots of similar threads for inspiration :thumb:

yey there will be room for a friend! (I shh myself sorry)
If you use the seach you will find lots of similar threads for inspiration :thumb:

Yes! But my rabbit is a very stubborn boy!! He will definitely want to be boss!!
Thanks for your help! :D

Yes! But my rabbit is a very stubborn boy!! He will definitely want to be boss!!
Thanks for your help! :D

I had (still have) a very stubborn female, even after her spay. But she is happily bonded with Donny :) she's the boss but it's just finding the right rabbit :p

I had my bunny live with me inside the home like move around in the bedrooms and living rooms but I guess he somehow grew a bit bossy and probably needed his own space so I was looking for an appropriate home for him in the porch. I asked some of my friends about it and someone recommended me about http://www.waterloostructures.net/garages/2-story.php and it was good. It had some really nice barn, shed and garage ideas. But I was looking for something smaller so I'm thinking that maybe I could order them to make a smaller version for my rabbit's living. So guys plx suggest me something suitable for me whether I should go for a vendor or make something myself. Please give ideas or pictures of your bunny house.

Back