• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 out of 4 rescues tying for first place - you MUST vote - ends Sunday!

suzibunbun

Mama Doe
http://apps.facebook.com/opinionpolls/poll?pid=ACDXl1-yqr0

This is a really important voting poll - I will not dictate to anyone who they should be voting for as I don't think it is fair on this site - but PLEASE take the time to vote, anyone who is on Facebook. The top 2 rescues out of 4 with the most votes will win funding from the RWAF - all rescues, we know, are extremely grateful to receive additional monies to help the brilliant work they do with their bunnies and other small pets so PLEASE make your vote TONIGHT!!! many many thanks to you all xxx

Last edited:
No need to put who you have voted for just as long as you take part and help the rescue of your choice - thanks for reading x

As at 23:43 - there are 3 out of the 4 rescues tying for first place!!! ooooh the stress of it all :shock::shock::shock:

There are 3 votes separating the top 3 and only 2 can win sponsorship! PLEASE get your vote in today!! :shock::shock:

ha ha ha! It'll be worth it if they win !!! I'm having fun actually - a real worthwhile cause - KEEP IT UP EVERYONE!!! :wave::wave::wave:

I voted - but really really dislike the fact I had to download a facebook app to do so - especially as it said it may now contact me and appear on my facebook etc etc etc

I did it for the sake of the rescues but would have MUCH preferred a different way of voting - as this will now hassle me

Back