• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thinking of getting Princess a friend but..

emily..

Warren Scout
if i was to get Princess (my bun) a new pal, another bun, would she ever turn jealous because i would have a new bunny or not, i would she like the fact she has someone to hug to?:wave:

we couldn't possibly say :wave: every rabbit reacts differently :wave:

ok, if i was to get another one, which means they would be sharing the same hutch ect.. would it be better to get a boy or a girl ... Princess is a girl (you probably guessed that anyway:lol: )

generally it is reccomended to have a male/female pair :wave: it can work with same sex pairs though! :wave: best thing to do is contact a rescue and get them to do a bit of "dating" :wave:

I think its more likely you will be jealous they love each other more than you, but thats only natural to like your own species better :)

Boy/girl is def the most successful bond mix

We have a nethie and a lionhead and there fine! The nethie is the 1 with the attitude actually!
I agree it will probably make YOU more jealous!
But bonding mine has been one of the most rewarding things I've ever done and watching them do rabbity things together and build a relationship is just SOOOOOOOOO worth it!!

Yep, just make sure they're both neutered.
I seem to remember a couple of years ago someone on here had an accidental litter were a nethie has got a giant preggers- they had assumed they couldn't 'do it' because of the size difference!

awwwwww!! thanks guys, im going to have to bribe my mam to get another one, how well do two girl rabbits mix?

Yep, just make sure they're both neutered.
I seem to remember a couple of years ago someone on here had an accidental litter were a nethie has got a giant preggers- they had assumed they couldn't 'do it' because of the size difference!

:shock: lol bet they were interesting kits!

Back