• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I see you Foxy Loxy!

bunnyconvert

Warren Scout
I've just spent the day putting together the playhouse that will house Harry and his new wifey when they return from foal farm. Harry has been roaming the garden while I did this keeping an eye on proceedings.

I've come inside to eat dinner and can see every inch of our garden from the table. I saw Harry binky up the path and stop to sniff on his back leg then I spotted a little foxy face over the back fence. :evil:
We have woods out there and there is a deep ditch behind our fence so they can see over from further away but not jump the distance. I chased him off and threw a few rock for good measure.
Scary but it did make me chuckle the way they were eyeing each other from 150 ft away!

Harry is happily eating my plants again and they kids are on full fox watch in the garden!

Back