• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Americans on RU for US pet hair removal

sunnibunny

Alpha Buck
hey RUers!
are any americans on here who have used the pledge fabric sweeper or fur-zoff for pet hairs? is it any good? one better than the other for rabbit hair rather than cat or dog hair as they advertise? im getting so tired of rabbit hair on my clothes and i know all about the other methods (water on sponge or hand, rubber glove, balloon, lint brush, sellotape, sticky rollers and the list goes on!) of removing pet hair but i want something quicker and easier and reusable and eco friendly. so anyway im hoping that when my friend travels to the UK next week from the US she can bring me one. just wondering what you all thought of it and how much is it in places like walmart??
:D

Last edited:
I am an American but haven't used either product. I looked at both since reading your post and am particularly interested in the Fur Zoff. I plan on looking for it to try. I have seen the pledge fabric sweeper advertised and seen it in the store. My only concern with it is that it is meant to be disposable. I have read lots of reviews and that is the main complaint along with the pod fills up within 2 minutes of use. Some people have reported though that they have figured out ways to reuse use it. I will come back and give a report on the fur zoff if I find it.
I am pretty sure that it is the pledge fabric sweeper that my mom used for her cats. She said there were more than one in the package but it was full of hair in a couple of swipes on her sofa. She has 2 cats. She threw it a way and said it was too pricey for how long it worked.

Last edited:
Back