• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sometimes Everything Goes Wrong!!

Janey

Warren Veteran
.....no matter what you do.

Tried to bond Pixie into my pair to give her a chance of a happy life (typical garden/unloved rabbit).

I couldn't do it, sent them away to be bonded (which cost me a fair amount), after over a week of all going swimmingly I come home to blood and Poppy lunging at everyone. Had to split my original pair :cry:

Have managed to get my pair back together (it was only fair Poppy was with Peter, it was for her benefit after all I even got a second rabbit, didn't seem fair that after 6 years with me she lost out). So now Pixie is all alone looking sad again (after having a taste of and loving bunny company), and they are all stuck in dog crates while I sort this whole huge mess out.

Please remind me not to be guilted into helping again, I think the stress has literally given me a nosebleed (I don't know if this is possible but I'd never had one before) :cry:

Just a moan and a vent really, nobody else really get-it.

Oh no, that's a shame it didn't work out. At least Pixie has you to love her and a good home.

Doughnut is a house bunny on her own, I often wonder if she would be happier with company while I'm at work but first of all wouldn't have the space to house another rabbit and also couldn't afford it. She gets more than enough love from me and so I just hope that's enough.

Thanks both.

You are right Mrs. Bunnykins, at least I know I tried, I would have always wondered and felt guilty if I hadn't.

I can empathise.

I have had to give up bonding Hovis with my trio:cry: The fights between Hovis and Bumble were too nasty for me to continue. I am now left with a sad, single bun until I have enough money to adopt him a wife.

Back