• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

otodex ear drops cat and dog..safe on bunnies?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
bluebell has canaural ear drops and im getting some ivermectin drops. she has ear mites....only teeny amount..this is her second bottle of these drops....i finished the course with the other bottle then lost it! found itthe ther day minus its lid and in the hot hot porch..so new eardrops!

otodex ear drops ive used a long time ago on one of our cats who vet said it wasn't ear mites, but hed shake his head and darkbrown hard stuff used to come out of his ears! eww so i bought and used otodex..no further probs.

nothing is ever approved or on licence for bunnies...somwas wondering if anyone knew if these would be safe to use on a bunny?

I can't say for sure for bunnies, but I have used them with guinea pigs, as many recommend to do.

My vet prescribed me with ivemac (sp?) cat eye drops for my rabbits ear mites. Cleaned them up within a week!along with a jab.

(I think the eye drops were called ivemac (sp?) could've been the jab?)

Back