• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My group and improving accomodation

blue_vix

Mama Doe
Nomming Corriander and pear sticks two weeks ago I gave them the treats before I swept up as they don't use the litter tray for poos but I've started cleaning before I feed them now to prevent contamination.

007-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

Toby and Angel
013.jpg

053.jpg

Tamsin Buffy and Bobby
012-1.jpg

Benjamin
015.jpg

Buttons
055.jpg

I've made accomodation improvements, I have used hanging baskets to create a hay rack along one side of the run, placed so when the lid is closed they can't sit in the baskets. I've also put hay racks in the hutch itself. I've fixed tarpaulin to the run on the roof and along the side where the hay is. I was going to make the whole concrete area a run with access to both hutches but I'm just going to keep the size as it is now until the health issues are resolved a bit more.

020.jpg

021.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

Last edited:
Ah looking good :) Your bunnies are so beautiful.

Don't worry about the poops - I only have two buns, and I think they do more poops than that in a day! they also like to do their poops everywhere :roll: I have to climb over a mountain of them every evening,

Back