• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits and my other animals:)

I<3Rabbits

Mama Doe
I am so surprised how my cats dont mind my rabbit and how my rabbits dont mind my cat.The cat ( Rusty ) sleeps on the hutch and when i have my boy rabbit ( Jack) hopping around on the bed when she is on it she does not care.
Also my dog gets along with my rabbit too. My female rabbit (Acorn) and my dog (Buddy) alway sniffing and saying hello to each other.
Please tell me about you Rabbits and your other animals.

Poppy likes watching the hamsters but she can't see them unless they're in the playpen. Leo and Poppy don't mind the dog but he doesn't come near them.
At my house we have Donny and Lola and they hate dogs, cats, squirells, anything that comes near them really. When they go to the vets they have to go in the kitchen for less than a minute and just smelling the cat freaks them out.

When Poppy was outside at mine we had to syringe feed her and give her medicine. The cat would sit and watch but Poppy has had 4 years of being around different animals and they've never bothered her. The cat would hit me when Poppy tried to get away and she groomed her head lol..

Back