• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cutie-pie and Bandit are outside now. A few pics.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
I do know it is a bit late in the year, however the summerhouse is against our 2nd bedroom wall, it has been secured together by a carpenter. We couldn't get it assembled. I have sealed the windows with tape, had new batons put in, there is carpet on the floor, they have their old base and a box with blankets. There was no heating in the back room anyway and we havent had the heating on in the flat. I would obviously moniter the situation. They actually seem happier outside.

DSC08578.jpg

DSC08579.jpg

DSC08582.jpg

DSC08583.jpg

That looks lovely. :love: Is this one of your ebay finds?

It is. Inspired by Janice, as she was showing one on fb. I was outbid on that one. This one was 124.00 but had to end up paying 60 to get someone to deliver. Don't ask about how badly we tried to put it together. We had to get someone else. Still I think it adds up to half the retail price for a new one and it is painted inside and out, plus the carpet.

I am currently bidding on floor insulation called celotex. Not sure I will will, its very expensive. It would mean a warm shed though.

Love it :love: love that blanket on the cage too! Poppy has the other paw one, she would probably wee on the other as she is attracted to peeing on soft things:roll::lol:

It is. Inspired by Janice, as she was showing one on fb. I was outbid on that one. This one was 124.00 but had to end up paying 60 to get someone to deliver. Don't ask about how badly we tried to put it together. We had to get someone else. Still I think it adds up to half the retail price for a new one and it is painted inside and out, plus the carpet.

I am currently bidding on floor insulation called celotex. Not sure I will will, its very expensive. It would mean a warm shed though.

You sound just like me and OH! :oops::lol:

It looks very cosy. :love: What about some of the foam matting stuff on the floor? (Unless either of them are chewers) It's not as insulating as the celotex I'd imagine but it feels warmer underfoot than the bare floor, and probably a fair bit cheaper. Although, tbh, Alfie and Bubbles both seemed to like sitting on cold concrete slabs in winter. :roll::lol:

Back