• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippin Puppy and the Dentastix

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Other dog treats are available!!!

He was determined to get into the box!

IMG_3355.JPG

IMG_3354.JPG

No, it wasn't me..

IMG_3346.JPG

Will you forgive me if I look really cute?

IMG_3373.JPG

Success at last

IMG_3379.JPG

IMG_3384.JPG

IMG_3389.JPG

Awwww Pippin has such a cute little button nose. :love::love::love: I guess by now he is really a fully fledged member of the family.

How is your son ? Hope all is well. xxx

Awwww Pippin has such a cute little button nose. :love::love::love: I guess by now he is really a fully fledged member of the family.

How is your son ? Hope all is well. xxx

OH, who was ambivalent about us getting a dog, now says he thinks of us as a family of 6. Shows he doesn't include the buns or it would be 13!

James is well thanks. Still limping but MRI results on Tues so hopefully we can move on.

:love::love::love::love::love::love: i love Pippin
Can i pretty please have him ?:D

Nope, but you can have cuddles anytime.:thumb:

Men, I do wonder if they include the bunnies. I know James is relieved Bandit and Cutie-pie are outside now. Although they seem happier outside rather than lurking under the bed all the time.

Fingers crossed for Tuesday.

Oh Pippin, the dreaded bath !! :lol:

Hope you manage to make a lovely mess by having a good shake whilst still dripping wet :p

Oh Pippin, the dreaded bath !! :lol:

Hope you manage to make a lovely mess by having a good shake whilst still dripping wet :p

Absolutely!!!!!!!! I ended up wetter than him. I read that if you leave their head till last it cuts down on the shaking. Another of those great ideas in theory!:lol::lol:

Awwww he looks all eyes when wet. :lol:

Is that his special chair, was going to say stool. :shock:

It was my Gran's stool and the kids all used to sit on it when we were there so they all love it. We are using it to teach Pippin 'on' and 'off'because he isn't allowed to jump off anything very high yet.

Erm..... *narrows eyes* .... who's currently got the official RU coat with big pockets? Just wondering...

*whistles innocently* ;)

Back