• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I've found the perfect wifey bun!

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
Fingers crossed it all works nicely :wave:

I found this girly being rehomed through a Facebook group. She's 4 years old and spayed. Little bit older than I had planned, but the fact that she is spayed sways it for me. I can make that work. The only tiny problem is that she is in Portknockie, 151 miles away, but hopefully I can arrange something. Keep your fingers crossed!

Here she is :love:
399609_10152139873455511_2029910066_n.jpg

Happysaz -if you need help with bunny run, I live in Elgin and have family in Banff area, so I am often passing that way. I could do Portknockie to Inverness if you need. Just let me know

Her owner had offered to do a 300+ mile round trip just to bring her to me :shock: :thumb: I offered money for her cage and belongings, and petrol money, and she wants nothing but a good home for her.

Just shows there are occasionally good people posting on free sites. She'll be here tomorrow morning :D I'm so excited! Just hope Harris likes her now.

Her owner had offered to do a 300+ mile round trip just to bring her to me :shock: :thumb: I offered money for her cage and belongings, and petrol money, and she wants nothing but a good home for her.

Just shows there are occasionally good people posting on free sites. She'll be here tomorrow morning :D I'm so excited! Just hope Harris likes her now.

That's so kind! :love:
I think there may be a few tears when she gets dropped off!

My bf said she could be called Greyback (from Harry Potter) .. and I said.. "but she's a girl.." "so...?" :roll::lol:

Delilah :love:

Back