• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chattering teeth?

If you are cuddling, lots of nose rubs ect it can mean that they are contended and happy.

If they are sitting in the corner hunched looking a bit sad and it is more grinding that chattering it can mean severe discomfort or pain.

You need to work out which!!!! (I really hope it's the former!)

If you are cuddling, lots of nose rubs ect it can mean that they are contended and happy.

If they are sitting in the corner hunched looking a bit sad and it is more grinding that chattering it can mean severe discomfort or pain.

You need to work out which!!!! (I really hope it's the former!)

Exactly this! The bun's body language will tell you if it's a happy or painful chattering. Personally I find they sound different too, although this differs from rabbit to rabbit.

Definitely a happy chatter! Thanks guys, thought it was that but just wanted to check haha xx

Love the purring :love:

Bluebell does it if you gently comb down the outside of her ears... whilst she closes her eyes :love:

Back