• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny's better!

supersonic

Mama Doe
Sonic's been off his food for the past few days, he's only wanted to eat grass.

Today I got back from college and he'd eaten some of his pellets and some hay :) He's obviously caught this cold that's going round, haha :roll:

He's as cheeky as ever and he's pretty much finished this moult, he's just got some odd fluff around his bum, but that'll be out in the next week. His new fur is gorgeous, kinda dark grey and a sandy brown all mixed in, difficult to describe! I'll get a picture once he's all fabulous and shiny again :')

glad he has eaten something, just keep your eye on him, as bunnies cannot catch human colds, so if he goes off his food again may be worth getting a vet to check him over, check his teeth and gut sounds etc :wave:

glad he has eaten something, just keep your eye on him, as bunnies cannot catch human colds, so if he goes off his food again may be worth getting a vet to check him over, check his teeth and gut sounds etc :wave:

Hehe, yeah, I was joking :lol: Maybe it's freshers flu? Haha

I checked his teeth, had to pin him down because he's not into letting me open his mouth, but he let me eventually and all seemed fine. He's acting completely normal now, I can see him having a thorough wash :love:

Thank you!

Back