• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Say Hello to Our New Addition :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The Right Honorable Captain Beaky :D

Rabbits008-10-1.jpg

Full details here

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...e-Now-U-D-17th-Sept&highlight=washing+machine

I dont have to dose myself up with pain killers to do my laundry now :D I am so grateful to both my CPN and to The Charity :love:

Welcome Captain Beaky, it is an honour to meet you. I hope that you give my good friend many loads of clean laundry.

That's good news! I don't think I could live without a washing machine, a cooker maybe also a fridge but not a wm.

Yep, they (sometimes) do. Put your smaller things in a bag and no more lost socks. Also if you have semi-rigid bras get a bra washing ball. They're ace.

Yep, they (sometimes) do. Put your smaller things in a bag and no more lost socks. Also if you have semi-rigid bras get a bra washing ball. They're ace.

My bras are wireless, so I think I'll just shove 'em in a pillow case to wash 'em. I gave up on wired bras when I lost anything for the wire to push up :cry:

Avoid buying any more appliances of the same brand as we all know they stick together and when one breaks down they all do - in fact do not let him talk to any other household machinery for fear of any rebelling

Back