• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Challenge

molly35

Mama Doe
If anyone can litter train my group of 7 I will donate £50 to rabbit charity of their choice. They are driving me nuts, the shed and run are just one big toilet and as I'm crippled with my back at the minute its a chore to clean out. They have at present 6 yes 6 trays to poo/wee in but still they prefer the floor. Arrrggghhhh

what do you use in the trays? and is there anything on the floor ? i had similar issue with my two - but have changed to megazorb and no hay and its worked (touch wood, fingers crossed) we had wee on the floor yday but it was raining :lol: so ill let them off

what do you use in the trays? and is there anything on the floor ? i had similar issue with my two - but have changed to megazorb and no hay and its worked (touch wood, fingers crossed) we had wee on the floor yday but it was raining :lol: so ill let them off

At the minute I've been using dust free shavings. Have tried megazorb but they just used to dig and chuck it over the sides of the trays onto the floor. I have most of the hay in hayracks in the shed and run with the trays placed underneath them. The run is on concrete paving stones the shed has lino. Done the spraying vinegar but that doesnt work either.

Happy to try other litters but obviously as there are 7 of them I generally clean out the litter trays properly every other day so I'd have to be able to buy it in large bags as I go through tons of it.

Back