• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing....(mice)

Snow-White

Mama Doe
So i already had Shae, she was Wibbles companion, but when i lost Wibble i found Blink as her companion, but i really wanted another hairless..

So i went to collect Buffy last night and couldnt help myself when i saw dawn i have loved tans since i can remember..
But just behind Dawn was a tiny little girl who was such a character i bought her home too.
All in the bonding cage for a week and then we will move into the ZZ2 <3
Shae -black tan <3
mice036.jpg

mice035.jpg

Blink -Tri colour
mice027.jpg

mice025.jpg

Buffy -Hairless
mice021.jpg

mice019.jpg

Dawn - Satin Dove tan
mice014.jpg

mice009.jpg

Gem -Satin Belted Agouti
mice006.jpg

mice001.jpg

:love::love:
Where are they from? Finding breeders near me is a nightmare. :(

These guys are in stoke on trent only 20-30 mins away i seem to have a boom of breeders near by.

Im hoping to adopt 2 from Little Paws rescue they have alot of females at the moment.

then im having to stop at 7 :lol:

mums terrified of mice sadly :cry:

So is mine, rodents in general. Had to buy my own house before getting rats. I daren't tell her I currently have 37 rats in the house, admittedly 3 are for rat sitting and 24 are 2 mums and their litters that I have on foster so technically 27 aren't mine.

My MIL (we live with) Is aware we have 'mouse' she doesnt understand they need friends.
so she settled on.
what lives in your room stays in your room :lol:

Except the buns who she tempts down stairs to spoil:roll:

Back