• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobby settled in quite well

Tonya

Alpha Buck
Bobby, the stray cat I took in, turned out to be a pretty nice, cute and fluffy fur ball so we became friends quite quickly. Till now he doesn't care about Chrissy, sometimes he's observing her for some minutes and goes away. He likes a lot to sleep on the table and to munch my sister's Feng Shui plant :) On every relatively quick move of him we hear a funny "Meeeew". He also likes to take over our beds! He has his first vaccines and started to look and walk in a very majestic way at home. As if it is some King Lion:)
IMG_8301-1.jpg

IMG_8315.jpg

IMG_8314.jpg

IMG_8289.jpg

IMG_8285.jpg

IMG_8279.jpg

IMG_8311.jpg

Hes beautiful, he looks very Russian Bluey <3:love:

I thought that straightaway. We have an abbysinian that we took in, It amazes me that people with 'posh' cats dont microchip them. Someone somewhere must have missed him, their loss is your gain.

My mum has siamese and they are chipped even though they dont go out.

Well to be honest a lot of people tell me he looks like a russian blue, I personally don't know how to tell if a cat is simply gray or Russian blue.The vets wrote down "European short-haired" in his passport. You really think he is a Russian blue? I have a thing for grey cats, since at the countryside I spent my summer as a kid there was one little grey kitty I really loved. Then my neighbors from the uni dorm took a grey cat, that unfortunately jumped from the window and died:(
And please don't think that I took him in just like that, not caring if it is someone's cat. I really asked around, and all the people told me "He is stray but he is very intelligent, take him in if you have the possibility". He lived in front of my building for 3 months or more, not moving an inch away, as if he was waiting for someone, so I really doubt he ran away. He is really one of those slow-moving, Lion-like cats! Actually I am more or less sure where he came from - around the time he appeared in the street, a flat in my building got emptied. It smelled terrible in the whole building for weeks, now they move away everything and do construction works. The cat appeared outside then. So after a few months I took him in, since we really got close, even if I was only feeding him he was allowing me to pet him (It took me quite a lot of days!) In the end he was waiting for me I suppose!:)

Last edited:
Back