• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet has set me the challenge of a life time.....

Janey

Warren Veteran
To put bonjella on Poppy's sore gum!!

Don't get me wrong, I like a challenge.....but this is just ridiculous-ha ha.

Take it as a compliment he must think you're capable! Even catching Doughnut is a challenge, she knows when she's needed in the carrier and keeps out of arms reach.

Good luck :lol:

Re the carrier, i find one of mine acts like a cat in a cartoon - she seems to make it as awkward as possible to get her in the carrier - as if she tries to make her self bigger than the entrance of the carrier somehow! :?:lol:

That sounds brave... i wonder what Bon jela would do to a bunny tum if swallowd? :?

Its only baby bongela so its ok for baby tums. My vet is very rabbit savvy so hopefully should all be ok.

Thanks everyone. I had the carrier challenge this morning, my 3 have only been bonded a week so all had to come for the trip, catching three bunnies even when in the bonding cage was a challenge-ha ha.

Back