• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loss of litter habits

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Before Doughnut went to the bunnery for a week she always pooped in her hutch and play pen and never outside in my lounge/diner. She was even just pooping in her litter tray and not even in her play pen once she had marked her territory and got used to it.

Now I've got her back she is pooping all over the place, she's been back for 10 days. She's still only weeing in her litter tray thankfully. I'm guessing it may be territorial pooping although she does just sit on my rug and suddenly there is a pile of about 7! Will she slowly stop doing this again, as this only happened when she was a baby or should I still keep sweeping it up and putting it in her litter tray. I don't like keep doing this as it then fills up quickly and I like it clean for her since she sits there with lots of hay eating in it!

Back