• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harley at the vets now.

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Took Harley into the vets this morning to be spayed - hated it. She was so lively and mad this morning - dashing around her cage, full of the joys of life - just glad she didn't know what was ahead of her.

Strange thing though - I really do think our other rabbit actually misses her a bit. They are not bonded but their hutches are side by side and they lie down together alot - him in his cage and and she in hers. Plus her playpen extends from her hutch into the dining room so they are always exchanging noses as he bounces past her. But he is not himself - just seems a bit down and from spending most of his time in the dining room where she is - he is now behind the sofa in the lounge.

Man, I hate this waiting - trying to keep busy but it's difficult to not keep thinking of her:cry:

Hope all goes well. I was beside myself the day Spenser was neutered - drank 15 mugs of strong black tea! :oops:

Back home with her and whilst she certainly is.not herself she is alot more lively than I expected. Vet said as I left the surgery 'she has a good thump on her doesn't she'. Hope I get my thump soon. And I do hope she doesn't lose to much of that stropiness - I do love that about her.

Back