• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strength, courage, tenacity..............just some qualities of bunnies!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
The bunny with terminal cancer who is a regular visitor here is still doing well.:D:D All things considered.

He was diagnosed with cancer back in April and was given 1- 2 months to live.:cry:

We are now at the back end of September!!!!!

He obviously has certain problems but his strength, courage and determination to keep going is absolutely......INCREDIBLE!

Never underestimate the depths and strengths of these wonderful dear little animals.

They truely are remarkable.

The bunny with terminal cancer who is a regular visitor here is still doing well.:D:D All things considered.

He was diagnosed with cancer back in April and was given 1- 2 months to live.:dry:

We are now at the back end of September!!!!!

He obviously has certain problems but his strength, courage and determination to keep going is absolutely......INCREDIBLE!

Never underestimate the depths and strengths of these wonderful dear little animals.

They truely are remarkable.

I agree with you 110%. I have seen what you describe so many times and it is truly amazing.

I don't like it when people describe rabbits as fragile. I think they are stronger and more determined than any other animal I know.

And it makes what we do such a privilege - to time and time again watch these special bunnies fight so hard and continue to get so much out of life despite everything they are going through xx

Back