• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know its been the day from hell.....

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
..... when you decide to start bonding bunnies in the evening just to relax and take your mind off everything else! :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

I am rather enjoying it so far. I am aiming for a group of 5 but so far only have three together, if all goes Ok will gradually add the other two. Its one of my weird, don't follow any of the rules, bondings :lol:

I hope it goes well and you get 5 happy buns.

I'd love to bond mine into a quad but Flopsy and Loppy hate each other so thats never going to happen :lol:

I hope it goes well and you get 5 happy buns.

I'd love to bond mine into a quad but Flopsy and Loppy hate each other so thats never going to happen :lol:

These bunnies are all strange anyway and I pick their personalities very carefully when bonding them. If they were normal this would never work :lol: :love:

Thank you after three hours last night I ended up with four happy bunnies. Hopefully I will get all five together this evening. I know it's not the normal way to do things but it works for them x

Gosh - well done on the 4 - and good luck with the last one.

As for rules - whatever works I say. You seem to know what you're doing.:thumb:

Back