• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who's come to live in my garden!

missniknak

Alpha Buck
Being shy!
DSCF0902_zpsd1f769d8.jpg

Investimagating
DSCF0904_zps9a808414.jpg

And this morning when she decided to still play out in the rain!
DSCF0905_zps2ac48c82.jpg

I :love: 's her!

It's BARC's Banoffie Pie!
She has settled in so well. I've just had to dry her off again as she insists on sitting out in her run, and hates being shut in her hutch. She thumps the door!

missniknak;55 55125 said:
It's BARC's Banoffie Pie!
She has settled in so well. I've just had to dry her off again as she insists on sitting out in her run, and hates being shut in her hutch. She thumps the door!

I thought it was! :D xx

Awww! She looks very happy! Jack hates the rain lol.

She is very happy - well I think so as she always has that disapproving lop face!
She is currently playing out in the rain. She is not bothered about it at all, and cannot wait to play out no matter what the weather.
I did bring her in yesterday after she got drenched and she spent all evening snoozing on a peppa pig fleecy blanket under the table in the lounge. Full on DBF!
She loves her treat box and curly kale. I have to rub her nose while she has her kale or she headbutts my hand! She likes a snuggle too and is so easy to pick up. (OH won't admit it too much, but he is rather partial to Nof too ;-) )

I cant believe its taken me so long to realise you have Banoffie Pie. :oops:

She is a real cutie :love::love::love:

It took me a while to post as I wanted to see how things settled with my two. I really didn't want her to go back to Angie's again after her previous false starts, but I had a feeling that Maisy might be a bit terrotorial. And she is! Things have settled down pretty well. I can't let Maisy see Nof in the fur, as it were, but otherwise things are good. I doubt I'll ever have a trio as was my original hope, but you never know. Nof may even get to pick herself a husbun in the future, though she is quite and 'independent woman', like the Beyonce of the bunny world :lol:

It took me a while to post as I wanted to see how things settled with my two. I really didn't want her to go back to Angie's again after her previous false starts, but I had a feeling that Maisy might be a bit terrotorial. And she is! Things have settled down pretty well. I can't let Maisy see Nof in the fur, as it were, but otherwise things are good. I doubt I'll ever have a trio as was my original hope, but you never know. Nof may even get to pick herself a husbun in the future, though she is quite and 'independent woman', like the Beyonce of the bunny world :lol:

I am so pleased for Nof. Mr Bennett had been sent back twice after 2 failed bonds, to ARC, not Barc. He seemed fine with Cutie-pie but they only lasted 6 months. He is happy single. Wouldn't send him back for anything.

She sounds so much like Mr B. :lol::love:

Back