• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Health boost

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
Hello I have found this site http://riseandshinerabbitry.com/2012/06/09/medicinal-herbs-for-rabbits/

As you guys know yuki has ec and also is not doing well at the moment.

I want to give her a boost and you are all wonderfully knowledgeable people so I need help here

A: where do I get MILK THISLTE, it has benifits for the liver and kidneys.

B: can rabbits eat cranberries? it says its good kidney and bladder problems if they can eat them do they need to be dried out first

c Thyme 0_o can they eat thyme its not on any of the ok lists I have found but yukis stools are a bit mushy at the moment so if it does what that site says it may help

d: PLANTAIN LEAF, where can I get this

e: ECHINACEA where do I get this?

f: COMFREY LEAVES where do i get these?

I have seen most of the above as dried leaves for tea but not as the normal leaves

I can sell you as much plantain and comfrey as you could possibly want hun:lol:
You can dry both very easily and it stores wonderfully;):thumb:

ETA

I should have given some prices eh?

I sell boxes of forage for £5, this is whole leaf and fresh. Posted first class to reach you the next day in perfect condition for feeding or drying:wave:

Last edited:
I can sell you as much plantain and comfrey as you could possibly want hun:lol:
You can dry both very easily and it stores wonderfully;):thumb:

ETA

I should have given some prices eh?

I sell boxes of forage for £5, this is whole leaf and fresh. Posted first class to reach you the next day in perfect condition for feeding or drying:wave:

thank you ^_^ what payment method do you accept?

see I knew I could rely on ru thank yoooooou ^_^

thank you ^_^ what payment method do you accept?

see I knew I could rely on ru thank yoooooou ^_^

Pay pal is best for me hun;)

PM me how much of what and when you need it;)

I will add though fresh isn't going to be available for much longer (a couple of weeks maybe?) so if you want to order more and dry some I would do it sooner rather than later ;)

Thank you:D:D

Back