• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A reason not to mess with Maximus

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
So on approach to my grumpy boy with pellet in hand. You can see how impressed he is by his facial expression :lol:

IMG1144_zps058b72a8.jpg

IMG1145_zpsce739ac7.jpg

IMG1147_zps4ff97986.jpg

And the result...
IMG_20120924_074316_zps555a4221.jpg

So there's actually a chunk out of my finger, I've pushed the skin flap back..cleaned it, but this morning though it's all weeping, swollen and yellow :mrgreen:

I think he loves me :D

Oh well at least these two ate their pellets with out nomming mummy too!
IMG1152_zpsc88cd4c5.jpg

My brother got mine for my birthday a couple of years ago but Gordon hunts them down and runs off with them so I've had to put them away!

He's got some problems. Washing up sponges, rubber bands/bracelets. Just weird stuff!

:lol: Thanks guys. I managed to clean it up again and lots of nice gunk came out :lol:

Mak is very proud of himself...even head binkied after such an achievement :lol::love:

Hehe, thank you for the lovely comments. He is my big grumpimus Maximus - would you believe he's 5!! hehe

xx:love:

Naughty Max :shock: He is very cute though :love:

I have those magnets too and the dutchie ones look just like my real Dutchie couple :D

Naughty Max :shock: He is very cute though :love:

I have those magnets too and the dutchie ones look just like my real Dutchie couple :D

Hehe :love::love: thank you! I agree! :lol:

He was much happier last night, binkying and bunny 500ing then he picked up his pink bunny had a good run around with her, then flopped on top of her..:lol::love:

Back