• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of crate setups for my friend please!

elaine84

Warren Scout
Hi all,
My friend has just got a rabbit and I'm trying to persuade her to get him a friend!! She's considering having him as a house bun (he won't be loose in the daytime though) so I'm trying to get some examples together of dog crates to show her that they can be kept indoors before she sorts him a garden hutch. (I'd rather he was an indoor bun in case she doesn't get him a friend, and also because the weather's getting really cold now). The more examples/choices I can give her for housing the better as at the moment I think she thinks she'd had to have a hutch indoors.
I looked on ebay and the dog crates are really cheap so will show her them, plus some pics of people's setups if anyone could help please!
Thanks!

I've just bought a crate off eBay UK-pet-products
They do a 42" for £34 and a 48" for not much more
I actually got a 36" but it's only a base not to be locked in.

Thanks guys that's great :D - any more welcome too! Anyone know how shelves are attached to make a 2 level cage? x

Back