• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mosquitos

sun_city_girl

Warren Veteran
Anyone else suddenly inundated with them?

this morning I killed 2 in the bathroom and boyf is currently killing the 5 hanging out in our living room.
I dont know where theyve come from, we dont have any windows open or anything. Obv Im paranoid about them going near Bun.

Yes! There have been loads this year anyway but I'm certainly finding far more in the house than I normally do :(

We are full of them. I did start putting on the light at the end of garage to try to draw them away from the house.

I would love to know how to deter them lol
at this rate am gonna have to repaint the house!!!

Citronella candles work a treat I have had 2 lit in my kitchen for the past 5 weeks even the flies don't come in or if 1 decides to come thru the door they go straight back out its been lovely having the door open an no flies :)

I had 20 bites 2 weeks ago in one day,had to buy special plasters from Boots,made me feel very ill,burning and itching like mad,got spray and cream,there were 3 in our bathroom and 2 in the lounge this morning,dont know why there are so many :?

Citronella candles work a treat I have had 2 lit in my kitchen for the past 5 weeks even the flies don't come in or if 1 decides to come thru the door they go straight back out its been lovely having the door open an no flies :)

oh cool, I will defo buy some!!and try them out.

I had 20 bites 2 weeks ago in one day,had to buy special plasters from Boots,made me feel very ill,burning and itching like mad,got spray and cream,there were 3 in our bathroom and 2 in the lounge this morning,dont know why there are so many :?

its funny even I have bites so it must be bad because they generally dont like the taste of me lol!

Back