• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If anyone hears of a bunny in the North...

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
can they please let me know? As far north as possible really. I am desperate to find a bunny lady for Harris. He is sadly on his own (although he is rarely actually on his own, I make sure he gets loads of time out and exercising), because Arran simply won't accept him into the trio. I really have tried, and its just making everything worse now.

I did speak to a rescue, but unfortunately, due to not driving, bunny would need to go on a train journey to get home, so it has to be a bunny that would be OK with that.

Ideally one north of Perth, even better would be Inverness. I know its a huge long shot, but if anyone hears of a spayed lady in the far north, please let me know. We don't mind what she looks like, how old, or anything like that. I just would really prefer one that is spayed as I made myself ill with worry last time I had the girls done, and I can't face going through that again.

I have just collected 7 Rabbits from Halfpennys...There not spayed yet but will be soon.....I know she has a few that the rescue didn't have space for so might be worth asking her.

Back