• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe heat pad covers

Rupert & Tia

Mama Doe
Does anyone know where I can get just the covers for the snugglesafe heat pads? we have two pads, but they've chewed the covers so not ideal to use, and rupert got soaked this morning sitting in the rain (crazy rabbit) and im worried he's not drying and its sooo cold :(

Wouldn't be without my Heatpads in the winter. My buns love them.

Good to hear other places are starting to sell them as they used to be fairly hard to get hold of. There used to be someone on here that used to make the covers.

check out the fundraising secton on here, a few members can make them up and sell them and raise funds for helping rescues too :thumb:

I love sewing and have some fleece, I might make some covers to raise some more money for Greenleaf animal rescue, will check out the sale page rules, Ordered some velcro off ebay so will have to wait for that before I get sewing, and have ordered some snugglesafes for my rabbits so will need them to work out the size. :D

I love sewing and have some fleece, I might make some covers to raise some more money for Greenleaf animal rescue, will check out the sale page rules, Ordered some velcro off ebay so will have to wait for that before I get sewing, and have ordered some snugglesafes for my rabbits so will need them to work out the size. :D

sounds good :thumb:

I sell them elsewhere, and for each one sold I donate another to a PaP rescue as part of the PaP Snugglebun Fund - PM me if you're interested :wave:

Back