• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hal's Choked Again :-(- U/D 24th September

Hal is still with us. Whilst reasonably bright and eating his lung function is horrendous :cry:

We are giving medication 24 hours to help, but it is most likely that I will have to let him go :cry:

Not only are his lungs near on useless but the medication he has had to treat his lung problems has now effected his Kidneys

Sometimes there really is nothing more that can be done apart form to 'let go' :cry: Despite Hal's bright spirit and believe me he IS bright, not at all 'flat' and miserable, I think we are at the end of the road :cry:

Hal is still with us. Whilst reasonably bright and eating his lung function is horrendous :cry:

We are giving medication 24 hours to help, but it is most likely that I will have to let him go :cry:

Not only are his lungs near on useless but the medication he has had to treat his lung problems has now effected his Kidneys

Sometimes there really is nothing more that can be done apart form to 'let go' :cry: Despite Hal's bright spirit and believe me he IS bright, not at all 'flat' and miserable, I think we are at the end of the road :cry:

That's so sad but ultimately, as you say, we have to make the best decision for the bun, however heart-breaking we find it. I had a similar dilemma with Brock, who was bright up until the very end. You're being so brave to do this for him...xxx :cry:

I really don't envy your decision at all :(
*hugs*

Whatever happens Hal has had an amazing and happy life x

Oh goodness, life is just a big pile of :censored: sometimes :cry::evil:

Atleast he is bright and you can take solace in the fact that hes not suffering yet. He will leave a very happy, loved and comfortable bunny, something alot of rabbits will unfortunately never get.

I know this must be so hard on you though. Further damage to an already broken heart can be devastating :cry:

Thinking of you xxxx

I'm sorry you and Hal are having such a horrid time, Jane. Bless him, and hugs to you. Life's never easy is its? xxx

Back