• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uhh Ohh

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
the quad just had there first little bust up!

No idea what started it as my sister was the only one in the room, but came down to all 4 of them racing around, hoping its a one of and maybe one of them got spooked by something and started a chain reactiong or something :?

Jezebel tends to set off Fluffy when she starts stamping over nothing. I can imagine the more rabbits together the crazier it would look if one of them set off a rabbit stampede

they had afew bust ups that night, i have no idea what on earth spooked them, but they are fine now :/ but i think one rabbit was jumpy, so when another one went near them, they did that scred racing around, and started them all off :/ they have been fine today :/

When that happens do you let them 'run it out' as such or stop them? Im experiencing it with mine at the mo, got one very whiny and jumpy bun who sets them off.

Glad to hear your are doing well again.

When that happens do you let them 'run it out' as such or stop them? Im experiencing it with mine at the mo, got one very whiny and jumpy bun who sets them off.

Glad to hear your are doing well again.

I let them carry on, unless the teeth come out! normally they just run it out, but sometime one will nip and bite!

Gah...! That sounds really stressful :shock:
General rule of thumb, is as long as theres no blood, leave them be... Or at least try to :)

Back